This commercial build project in Arizona used InsulRoof SP roof insulation, which contributes to significant labor savings by eliminating the need for an additional fire-rated slip sheet required on most applications using polystyrene insulations… and is compatible with a range of single-ply systems.
Project Details: Structural plywood sheathing roof deck, InsulFoam SP, 1″ under mechanically attached Carlisle Syntec Sure-Weld roof membrane.
InsulRoof SP is specifically designed for low-sloped roof applications that employ mechanically fastened or ballasted TPO, PVC, EPDM and CSPE, as well as low-sloped built-up, modified bitumen and fully adhered single-ply roofs that incorporate cover boards or slip-sheets.
- Labor Savings: With a factory-laminated facer, InsulRoof SP saves labor time and reduces overall project costs, when incorporated into a roofing system that would otherwise require a slip sheet.
- Code Approvals: Insulfoam insulations are recognized in the International Code Council Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), and have numerous Underwriters Laboratory and Factory Mutual Approvals.
- Environmentally Friendly: It does not contain any ozone-depleting blowing agents, may contain recycled material, and is 100% recyclable if ever removed or replaced.
- Stable R-Value: The product’s thermal properties will remain stable over its entire service life. There is no thermal drift, so the product is eligible for an Insulfoam 20-year thermal performance warranty.
- Proven Performance: EPS has been manufactured using the same chemistry since the mid-1950s, providing proven performance.
- Water Resistance: InsulRoof SP does not readily absorb moisture from the environment.
Questions on this project or application?
Contact us for more details