Codes, Testing & Warranties
Compliance when and where you need it!
- ASHRAE Minimum Standards by Climate Zone
- ASHRAE STANDARD 90.1 Thermal Value (R-Value) Increases
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Evaluation Report [ULEX.R14313]
- UL BASF/Neopor lists Insulfoam as recognized producer [ULEX R5817]
- InsulWall assemblies & NFPA 285 compliance
- Insulfoam R-Tech Insulation Certification Report
Codes & Testing – ICC-ES
Roofing Specific Code Reports
Long-term is the Right Term – Insulfoam Insulation Warranties
Insulfoam utilizes sustainable manufacturing processes, using raw materials that retain their thermal properties long term. Because of their R-value retention, Insulfoam products are covered by Insulfoam’s 100% R-value warranty. Read the EPS Industry Alliance’s latest Technical Bulletin for more information.
With Insulfoam, you get what you pay for: an insulation product that retains its original R-value. Contact the Insulfoam Rep in your local area for more Warranty details.