Long-Term Thermal Resistance (LTTR) rocked the building world in early 2014 with the announcement of lowering R-values for a number of insulation products – products that lose stability over the longer term. But NOT Insulfoam insulations.
- During manufacturing, Insulfoam does not use any ingredients that degrade or destabilize over time
- Insulfoam insulations DO NOT lose R-value even over the long-term, a characteristic that has been verified by independent long-term testing
With Insulfoam, you get what you pay for: an insulation product that retains the same R-value when first purchased. Which is why Insulfoam insulation is backed by a LONG-TERM thermal warranty. For more information, contact your local Insulfoam rep.
Industry Articles on EPS Insulations:
- Ask the Expert: What differentiates one rigid foam insulation from another? (American School & Hospital Facility Magazine)
- Specifying Thermal Insulation Below-Grade & Under-Slab (The Construction Specifier Magazine)
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Geofoam Vs. Traditional Fill (2013 Public Works Magazine annual reference Manual)
- Retail Stores Pursue Energy Efficiency with Advanced Building Method (Commercial Construction & Renovation Magazine)