Thank you for your input!
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us a little about what you do. Please take a moment to search through some of the architectural resources that are available to you on Insulfoam.com.
For over 50 years, Insulfoam has been enabling building professionals to construct high-quality building roofing systems at a minimal cost. A division of Carlisle Construction Materials (NYSE: CSL), one of the largest building material companies in the country, some other Insulfoam advantages include:
- End-to-end consulting: Insulfoam assists with the design process, manufacturing, delivery, and provides consultative assistance during installation
- Dedicated R&D center: on the cutting-edge of testing and code-compliance (ICC-ES, UL, FM)
- Can contribute toward LEED® credit requirements
- Insulfoam has long-term thermal warranty coverage
- Nationwide coverage: 9 U.S. manufacturing locations
With the widest range of faced, laminated and standard high-performance EPS insulation products, Insulfoam has the right products for your needs while still providing significant material cost savings.
Insulfoam products are:
- Highly customizable: Thickness up to 40″ in a single board
- Versatile: Virtually any taper/slope and shape
- Significant labor savings: Fewer layers required to achieveR-values
- Significant cost savings: Compared to competing rigid insulations like Polyiso and XPS
- Extremely durable: Available in compressive strengths up to 60 psi
- Weather resistant: High-density laminated products provide protection against the harshest weather, including hail and ice
- Extensive code approvals: Compatible with most single-ply roofing and structural foam systems
- Ease of installation: Lightweight, conveniently sized panels
- HIGHEST R-value per dollar