With insulation & continuous insulation (ci) requirements being enforced, make sure you’re installing the correct types and amounts of insulation to meet regulations.
To simplify these requirements, follow three steps:
- First determine your climate zone from the image below, if you need assistance here is a handy guide from energy.gov to determine your climate region by county, click here.
- Refer to the requirements for each building envelope area for your region
- Browse our continuous insulation (ci) and standard InsulFoam product options, or contact your local Insulfoam Rep, or your local Building Material resource to help you quickly pick the best Insulfoam products to simplify your building envelope needs, fit your project budget and manage the full building envelope requirements with one insulation supplier.
1. Determine your climate zone
Alternatively you can search for your zone by county through energy.gov’s here.
2. Refer to the requirements for each building envelope area, based on your project’s Climate ZoneIECC 2015 Requirements by Climate Zone
3. Browse product options, or contact your local Insulfoam Rep to help you quickly pick the best products to simplify your building envelope needs, and fit your project budget… all with one supplier.
- Insulfoam Wall Insulation Products
- Insulfoam Below Grade Insulation Products
- Insulfoam Roof Insulation Products
- Insulfoam Platinum GPS Products
- Making sense of continuous insulation (ci)
Always remember to consult your local building department to confirm regional requirements as they can change on the local level.